WTB Handwoven fabric

Merchants can advertise here, private individuals are welcome to hawk their wares. Seek advice on new investments!

Moderator: the_power

WTB Handwoven fabric

Postby redneckjedi on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi all. I am looking for somewhere to purchase some handwoven linen or wool (maybe even nettle?) for my new bronze age kit. I have some bronze weapons and implements coming from a really nice guy over there named Neil Burridge. I will need to start on clothing and accessories. I will be doing bronze age and viking age Irish for summer gigs and hospitaller for cooler weather (summers here are a bitch, I think more than a few members here are familiar with summers in the American south :cry: ) Any info would be appreciated...

Thanks!
"Sir, you're mad with power!"
"Of course I am. You ever try being mad *without* power? It's boring. Nobody listens to you."
redneckjedi
Full Name: Gary C. Morris

Re: WTB Handwoven fabric

Postby Aislinn on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:41 am

There are a couple of links on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=684&p=5826#p5826.
The link in the first post is: http://www.sagnlandet.dk/HANDDYED-IRON- ... 888.0.html

I know there is a group in Wales who hand weave wool from early breeds; I'll PM you if I can find their details.
Aislinn

Re: WTB Handwoven fabric

Postby redneckjedi on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Thank you, Aislinn. Your assistance is appreciated. :)
"Sir, you're mad with power!"
"Of course I am. You ever try being mad *without* power? It's boring. Nobody listens to you."
redneckjedi
Full Name: Gary C. Morris

Return to Buy and Sell