Assembly Meeting - 28th of March

Moderator: the_power

Assembly Meeting - 28th of March

Postby Nerva on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:12 am

Salvete Omnes!

The next meeting of the assembly will take place on Saturday the 28th of March in the Day Care Centre Monasterevan, Monasterevin, from 12:00 noon to 3:00pm. Thanks to Prince Edwards Own for organising the venue. I would appreciate it if people could PM or email Jackboot or templarcommander and let them know if you plan to attend so the lads can organise refreshments.
Last edited by Nerva on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vale

Marcvs Vlpius Nerva

Legion Ireland - Roman Military Society of Ireland
Pilus Prior Cohors VIII Legionis XX Valeria Victrix

http://www.romanarmy.ie

info@romanarmy.ie

nerva@romanarmy.ie
Nerva
Active Newbie
Full Name: Martin McAree

Location: Corcagia, Hibernia Pronvincia - Cork, Ireland, to you Barbarians!

Re: Assembly Meeting - 28th of March

Postby jackboot on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi Martin,
The meeting will take place in the Day Care Centre Monasterevan. Directions are as follows;
Travelling from Cork and Limerick ;
Head onto Portlaoise Bypass heading for Dublin and take the exit for Portarlington and Ballybrittas and keep left. Turn right onto old Cork-Dublin road and go through Ballybrittras into Monasterevan .At the Nags Head pub turn left and stay straight until you come to RC Church on right .The meeting takes place in the building on the left just before the church. Members of our group will be outside the door.
Travelling from Dublin;
Take the M7 [Cork and Limerick rd] for approx 35 miles until you reach the Monasterevan exit . In Monasterevan turn right at the Nags Head and stay straight until you come to the RC Church on right. The meeting takes place in the building on the left just before the church. Members of our group will be outside the door.
If you have any trouble I can be contacted on 0863526803
As Martin stated,we would be grateful if people coming to the meeting could let us know so that adequate refreshments can be organised.
Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Jackboot
jackboot
Full Name: james forde

Postby lordedward on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi all,

I'm just finishing typing up the minutes of this meeting. I'm just wondering if you'd all like them posted here on Livinghistory.ie or shall I make them available on request.

I don't think there would be any objection to making them public in the spirit of transparancy and to encourage discussion, remembering minutes ain't official record until there read and adopted at the next meeting, which by the way will be at Salute.

Your humble servant
etc.
There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness -Dave Barry
lordedward
Full Name: Barry Walsh

Postby Malo on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:37 pm

I think they should be posted here or(/and) I can put them up on the assembly website.

what do yous think?
Vive La Nation!!!
Malo
Active Newbie
Full Name: Jaques-Louis Malo

Return to General Chat