Limerick meeting

Moderator: the_power

Limerick meeting

Postby Na Fianna Éireann on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:27 am

Limerick meeting , I would like to say thanks to all the attendees at the Limerick meeting as it was great to be able to put a face to all the characters that I have spoken to and along with on threads on this forum. The amount of people that came even surprised me and it was excellent to meet old friends again and make new friends at this event. We in KGK were very impressed with the positive and constructive attitude of all concerned and the meeting was a relaxed, structured and user friendly affair and all credit should be given to the organisers for the manner in which business was conducted.
Last edited by Na Fianna Éireann on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe Neart inár Láimhe Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga.
Na Fianna Éireann
Active Newbie
Full Name: i never forget

Re: Limerick meeting

Postby lordedward on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 pm

I'd like to echo Shergar's post.

I was pleasantly surprised with the positive attitude everyone came with in these dark and gloomy days. It was a worth while exercise. Well done to Conn and Martin and everyone else involved.

All together now: "Yes we can!"
There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness -Dave Barry
lordedward
Full Name: Barry Walsh

Re: Limerick meeting

Postby Malo on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:22 pm

I have to agree with the others. it was a nice meeting and exactly what I needed that day. Thanks again to Cornelius and Martin.
Vive La Nation!!!
Malo
Active Newbie
Full Name: Jaques-Louis Malo

Return to General Chat