Irish War Of Independence Items

Merchants can advertise here, private individuals are welcome to hawk their wares. Seek advice on new investments!

Moderator: the_power

Irish War Of Independence Items

Postby .BeerBaron. on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:27 am

Hello , my name is garry O Brien and I am a dealer in military items here in Ireland, We have launched a new range of items from the Irish war of Independence era and Irish military items in general. They are all reproductions and are ideal for the reenactor or military collector.
We invite you to have a look at http://www.ww2depot.com/catalog/index.p ... 8587971f20
Many Thanks to Living History for allowing us to post here..
Thank you,
Garry
.BeerBaron.
Full Name: garry

Re: Irish War Of Independence Items

Postby nazgul on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:23 am

Best of luck with the venture.I have already bought stuff from Garry.Great to deal with,good prices,and strong coffee supplied at the counter
Best of luck Garry
Tom from Kildare :D
Lord Edwards Own
Prince of Wales Leinster Regt
Dublin Metropolitan Police 1900
nazgul
Full Name: Tom

Postby museumtom on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:58 am

I have bought stuff from Garry and he is great to deal with. He sells repros as repros and the real McCoy as the real McCoy. I bought stuff from him and sold stuff to him. The War of Independance medals are repros and they are made in such a way that they are distinguishabe from the originals not like the Irish badges that are re struck and passed off as the original.
A good honest guy to deal with and easy to talk to.
Best of luck.
Regards.
Tom Burnell.
museumtom
Active Newbie
Full Name: Tom Burnell

Postby Na Fianna Éireann on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:58 am

i do have to say that we in kgk have only the greatest admiration for gary o brien he is a decent person , an excellent dealer and he knows his stuff , his equipment is good quality and he deals in total honesty with the people who purchase from him and stands over everything he sells , we wish him well and recommend him to one and all . best wishes gary from the lads in kgk mairtin
Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe Neart inár Láimhe Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga.
Na Fianna Éireann
Active Newbie
Full Name: i never forget

Return to Buy and Sell