Processus Contra Templarios

Moderator: the_power

Processus Contra Templarios

Postby templarcommander on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Hi everybody,

i was recently asked about the Templars and their trial, from the point of has anything changed re. the charges brought against the Templars. I was unaware that people still think this has not changed.

Processus Contra Templarios - says it all. below is a link that may be of interest to some.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/ ... 12?sp=true

Any questions, please feel free to ask me.

enjoy :-)
Kindest Regards,
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam..
Cornelius
templarcommander
Active Newbie

Re: Processus Contra Templarios

Postby ciaranc on Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:02 pm

I read somewhere recently that the templar’s were bring a case against the papal city and the pope for genocide and theft of property and lands, did you hear anything about that?
Oi quit chucking pointy sticky things at me
ciaranc
Active Newbie
Full Name: ciarán curran

Postby templarcommander on Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Hi Ciaranc,

yes this is an attempt by some individuals who claim a direct link ("Heirs")with the Templars, as benefactors. They really don't stand much of a chance. They are seeking $150 billion, a better chance of the euro lotto tonight i feel.

The Templar Order has nothing to do with this.
Kindest Regards,
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam..
Cornelius
templarcommander
Active Newbie

Postby Na Fianna Éireann on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:02 pm

Two nights ago there was a programme on about the Knights Templar I was going to ring you and let you know about this . The Knights indeed were judged to be innocent off all charges brought against them by the pope clement , but Philip the fourth of france threatened to start up his own church in rivalary to the Roman Catholic church as he was the grandson of the Saint King Louis and thought himself to be the person of Christ on Earth .

Recent document discovered in the past few years have indeed shown conclusive proof that the kinights were innocent and had indeed been the true defenders of the church .
the riches from the Knights Templar vaults disappeared never to be uncovered or pillaged by Philip who was to die within 8 months lke Clement after the burning of De Morney . hope this may shed so more light on the matter , I could expand on this but am pressed for time as learning to drive a half track this weekend .
Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe Neart inár Láimhe Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga.
Na Fianna Éireann
Active Newbie
Full Name: i never forget

Postby Leinsterman on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:15 pm

ciaranc wrote:I read somewhere recently that the templar’s were bring a case against the papal city and the pope for genocide and theft of property and lands, did you hear anything about that?

Once more the Barbarians approach the gates. Lawyers are the only ones to benefit in most cases like this. In worthy cases like the Jewish people trying to get back stolen or looted property taken in non military situations I can see the justification. Spurious claims going back centuries make a mockery of their efforts. Some people just have too much time - and money.
'Paper never refused ink'
Leinsterman
Full Name: Kevin O'Toole

Postby brendan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:41 am

Interesting really.
Even if there was a basis for the claim - and I doubt there is - they should really be targetting their claim against the people who now hold the order's lands.
In Ireland the Templar lands were supposed to transfer to the Hospitallers, but it took decades of legal action (Even with the Chief Justice being a hospitaller!) and by then many of the lands had been either a) seized back by the families that originally donated them b) stripped of anything that wasnt bolted down by neighbouring lords.
And then of course the whole lot got privatised by Henry VIII anyway.

The main point is that by 1312 (I think) and the loss of Acre the Templars had no clear role - they were exposed. The Hospitallers managed to reinvent themselves by seizing Rhodes (from the Byzantines) and later Malta. Nobody wanted a well funded military force without a purpose knocking around. But that is WAY off topic - and I am sure that there are plenty as will disagree (and I am out of contact for next 2 weeks so cant argue back)

Brendan
brendan
Active Newbie
Full Name: Brendan Griffin

Postby Leinsterman on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 am

Anyone got a short list of the main Templar castles or lands in Ireland?. A friend once thought Ballymoon Castle in Carlow had some connection.
'Paper never refused ink'
Leinsterman
Full Name: Kevin O'Toole

Postby redrazors on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:28 pm

that's the accepted story about it. we visited there 2 years ago actually. nice place.
"Put not youre handes in youre hosen, youre codware for to clawe."
redrazors
Full Name: Pvt. BOB

Return to General Chat