Real mead soon to be on-sale in Ireland

Merchants can advertise here, private individuals are welcome to hawk their wares. Seek advice on new investments!

Moderator: the_power

Real mead soon to be on-sale in Ireland

Postby the_power on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:58 pm

Om nom nom. Best meads, braggots and cysers I've ever tasted. This is seriously good news!

SUNNYVALE, CALIFORNIA and DUBLIN, IRELAND, Sept 1 2008 /PRNewswire/ -- Rabbit's Foot Meadery (RFM), today announced the availability of their products for sale in Ireland.

Irish based wine distributor ‘California Wine Imports Ltd.’, has agreed to a distribution deal, which will expand RFM’s presence into Europe.

Rabbit’s Foot Meadery Sweet and Dry Mead will be made available on the shelf in select stores in Ireland as well as four of their hard ciders and honey ales.

“We are extremely happy to have Mr. Jonathan Spielberg and Mr. Myles McGinn and their team, working to distribute our products in my home land,” said Michael Faul proprietor of RFM, himself an Irish immigrant to America.

"Our mission has always been to restore honey based beverages to their rightful place among the world's best wines and beers," said Faul. "We are very excited about the opportunity to have our products showcased with in Ireland and look forward to a long lasting relationship. Ireland can finally have a real mead again and not just a honey flavored white wine.”

Adding to their existing capability RFM has recently installed a state of the art bottling line capable of bottling up to 750,000 bottles per year.

“This new bottling facility gives us the ability to service our customer base as well as adding on larger customers across the country and internationally. We are very excited about this new addition,” said Faul.

Rabbit’s Foot Meadery products are available for purchase in bottles, kegs or other containers at the winery, via the Internet and in select stores and from distributors in your area. New distributors may call directly to establish partnerships with RFM.

Rabbit's Foot Meadery located in Santa Clara County California s dedicated to the production of consumer friendly versions of mead – honey wine and hard cider and a variety of honey ales.

Distributor inquiries are welcomed please contact Mr. Faul at 408-261-1603 or via email at dist@rabbitsfootmeadery.com

Rabbit's Foot Meadery is a privately held company with offices in Sunnyvale, California USA. Red Branch®, and Rabbit's Foot Meadery® are registered trademarks.
http://www.rabbitsfootmeadery.com http://www.redbranchcider.com

the_power
Active Newbie
Full Name: John Looney

Re: Real mead soon to be on-sale in Ireland

Postby redneckjedi on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:28 pm

Yummy. I don't think they have a distributor in my state but that hasn't stopped me yet :o)
"Sir, you're mad with power!"
"Of course I am. You ever try being mad *without* power? It's boring. Nobody listens to you."
redneckjedi
Full Name: Gary C. Morris

Postby Tychsen on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Professor Ian Kershaw will be delighted to larn of this - apart from being a brillant histoirian and author , he is a lover of "real ale" and the like . :D
Tychsen
Full Name: James Stewart

Postby the_power on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:56 pm

These aren't 'real ales' - mainly medieval style braggots and modern IPAs.

John, who isn't a big fan of 'real ale'
the_power
Active Newbie
Full Name: John Looney

Return to Buy and Sell