Linen Supplier

Merchants can advertise here, private individuals are welcome to hawk their wares. Seek advice on new investments!

Moderator: the_power

Linen Supplier

Postby Andrea L Redden on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:23 pm

Hello All!

http://www.fabrics-store.com/

A friend from our groups Brisbane branch put me on to these people. By Australian standards they're very reasonably priced even taking the postage into account (especially considering the USD:AUD exchange rate at the moment). They post free samples and have a very good range of weights in pure linen. They also have bolts at discounted prices under "Specials" and will add bolts of your choice on request. Our branch is ordering 40 yards of natural coloured IL019 for undertunics and chemises and a further 5 yards of natural coloured IL020 for womens headwear.

Andrea Willett
N.V.G. Dubh-linn Branch
Full Name: Andrea L Willett

Re: Linen Supplier

Postby ratatosk on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Great supplier, I get all my linen from them. If you enter the code "ilovelinen" when you check out, you get a 7% discount.
Sean L.
Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem
Maryland, USA
ratatosk

Re: Linen Supplier

Postby redneckjedi on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:39 am

I just ordered some linen from them. It hasn't arrived yet but I can say they do honor the 7% discount. Saved me $2.17 :mrgreen: Yay.
"Sir, you're mad with power!"
"Of course I am. You ever try being mad *without* power? It's boring. Nobody listens to you."
redneckjedi
Full Name: Gary C. Morris

Return to Buy and Sell