Re-enactment Clothing for sale

Merchants can advertise here, private individuals are welcome to hawk their wares. Seek advice on new investments!

Moderator: the_power

Re-enactment Clothing for sale

Postby LollW on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Hi there,

I'm selling two pieces of re-enactment gear, hoping some people on here might be interested. I'm posting in this forum as I would prefer to sell these items to people with a genuine interest. The items are:

Medieval Cowl , can be worn by both men and women. This authentic style cowl features a hood and a full mantle which completely covers the shoulders down to the elbow. It is trimmed with robust tasselling.
The cowl is made of 100% real deer skin, buttons of which are made from real deer antler.
This is a fully hand crafted garment, of extreme high-quality, authentic design and it is a once off. It is very comfortable to wear. This item has been worn rarely, only three times and is is very good condition.

Celtic Neckring: Hand-crafted Solid Sterling Silver Neckring. Authentic spiral design. The spiral is one of man's oldest symbols, and could have many meanings: the sun, the moon, eternity, the cycle of life. This simple design displays an understated elegance with its graceful spirals.
Hand crafted in sterling silver, it is about 8mm in diameter. The neckring size is approx. 14.5 inches fitting the base of the neck. This item has never been worn.

Cowl bought for 950, selling for 700. Neckring bought for 300, selling for 250. If interested, please PM me!

Thanks for checking out this post! ;)
LollW
Full Name: Lollie Willows

Return to Buy and Sell