Greetings from Viking Leathercrafts

Introduce yourself here; who you are, where you are based, and any groups you are in.

Moderator: the_power

Greetings from Viking Leathercrafts

Postby Vikingleather on Mon May 07, 2012 2:02 am

Greetings. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Frank Ireson and I am the owner of Viking Leathercrafts. We have been around since 1985, but recently have started expanding our borders as well as the items we carry. We produce armor for the casual reenactor as well as the folks that are a bit more choosey about their leather items. We use only full grain leathers, picked out from US hides and dyed and created in our shop. We also carry Westland Crafts shoes and boots. We are one of the largest US resellers and wholesalers of these boots. At any given time, we have approximately 800 pairs on hand. We customize them by adding thin vibram soles, adding the lugged soles popular among live combat fighting folks, or leave the as they are for a more authentic look. Thank you, we look forward to meeting many of you. Please don't hesitate to PM or email us to say hello. Thanks again.

Frank
www.vikingleathercrafts.com
Vikingleather
Full Name: Frank Ireson

Re: Greetings from Viking Leathercrafts

Postby Na Fianna Éireann on Mon May 07, 2012 7:19 pm

welcome to the forum from Na Fianna Éireann
Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe Neart inár Láimhe Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga.
Na Fianna Éireann
Active Newbie
Full Name: i never forget

Re: Greetings from Viking Leathercrafts

Postby brendan on Wed May 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Its not as busy as it used to be on here - all the chat has moved towards social media - but people do track what's going on
brendan
Active Newbie
Full Name: Brendan Griffin

Return to Introductions