Historical shoes and other leather products

Merchants can advertise here, private individuals are welcome to hawk their wares. Seek advice on new investments!

Moderator: the_power

Historical shoes and other leather products

Postby Boran-leathercrafts on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Hello

I make replicas of historical shoes and leatherware based on archaeological findings, museum exhibits and iconography.
All periods - from ancient to contemporary.

I aim at the highest quality and top-rate authenticity. All the products are made by hand, from high-quality natural leathers and hides, using techniques appropriate for the specific period.

If needed, I offer help when it comes to choosing the best model and making technology.

More photos on http://boran.carbonmade.com
or on my facebook page: Boran - leathercrafts - You are more then welcome to visit it and Like it

For more info, including prices, please send me an e-mail: boran.leathercraft@gmail.com
Attachments
xvii_zachod.jpg
17th century
xvii_zachod.jpg (173.52 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
high_late.jpg
high and late mediaeval
high_late.jpg (226.42 KiB) Viewed 1940 times
early.jpg
early mediaeval / Viking Age
early.jpg (97.16 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
If I have any justification for having lived it's simply, I'm nothing but faults, failures and so on, but I have tried to make a good pair of shoes. There's some value in that.
Arthur Miller
Boran-leathercrafts
Full Name: Tomasz Konik

Re: Historical shoes and other leather products

Postby finnobreanan on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm

These look really good. I've been sharing your web site with some friends here in the US and they were very impressed. I need to contact you soon about a pair of your 17th century shoes.
Finn O'Breanan
Wood Kerne

"...The O'Brennans, a sept of thieves without any right or title, ... were a perpetual disturbance to the peace of the county,"
finnobreanan
Active Newbie
Full Name: Scott Cross

Return to Buy and Sell