camden fort

Moderator: the_power

camden fort

Postby Na Fianna Éireann on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 pm

just would like to say thank you to the organisers of the camden fort weekend just past , and also to the other reenactors and traders and helpers that gave up their time to run a lovely relaxed and easy going event, i had travelled a round journey of 546 miles to attend and was well recieved and my expectations were surpasses at the potential of the placve the fantastic scenery and location of the fort, the people made it the organisers, the groups in attendence and the public who were very interactive with the groups attending and there was a lovely reenactment of a ww2 battle as well which awed the crowd drew gasps and loud appaulse from the many people that came to enjoy the day, so a big thank you and looking forward to returning to cork again in the near future .
Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe Neart inár Láimhe Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga.
Na Fianna Éireann
Active Newbie
Full Name: i never forget

Re: camden fort

Postby enfield on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:01 am

You neglected to say you looked very well yourself Martin.
Cheers.
Tom.
enfield
Full Name: Tom Burnell

Re: camden fort

Postby Na Fianna Éireann on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:44 pm

thanks tom but alas some of my impression was lacking and only by critical evualation can one improve and you have my gratitude in that as meant that i learnt a few tips and tricks from you and ian that day so the trip was sincerely worth its weigh in knowledge regards mairtin
Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe Neart inár Láimhe Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga.
Na Fianna Éireann
Active Newbie
Full Name: i never forget

Return to General Chat