Lost Medieval Lady

Introduce yourself here; who you are, where you are based, and any groups you are in.

Moderator: the_power

Lost Medieval Lady

Postby Millicent on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi, I am looking for like minded individuals who are interested in castles, medieval music, medieval dressing up with a view to being in an re-enactment group. Planning to buy a castle if I ever win the lotto! I like cooking and crafts and so would love to do this with medieval times in mind. I'm living in county Clare in the west of Ireland so if anyone could point me in the right direction to join a group I would be grateful :)
Millicent
Full Name: Catherine McNeill

Re: Lost Medieval Lady

Postby Na Fianna Éireann on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:42 pm

hi catherine i dont know any groups but i would like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the forum and enjoy your time on here, regards mairtin
Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe Neart inár Láimhe Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga.
Na Fianna Éireann
Active Newbie
Full Name: i never forget

Postby Billy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Welcome to the boards. Where are you from in Clare?
Billy MagFhloinn
Billy
Active Newbie

Postby brendan on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi, you could try contacting Mogh Roith via http://www.moghroith.org/contact as the group is based in Clare/Limerick area (With some members from further afield)

- a few of us on here are involved with that group but it probably makes sense to use the group contact email as a starting point,
brendan
Active Newbie
Full Name: Brendan Griffin

Postby Millicent on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I have joined the Mogh Roith Facebook page and Bran Dubh so that's a good start. I'm From Ennis in Clare. I'm going to Camden in Cork on sunday 25th to see the re-enactment there. At least I'll have the winter to make costumes and do plenty of research before the season begins again next year :D
Millicent
Full Name: Catherine McNeill

Return to Introductions