The Living History Company

Merchants can advertise here, private individuals are welcome to hawk their wares. Seek advice on new investments!

Moderator: the_power

The Living History Company

Postby scribe on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi Folks for those that don't know me my name is Ronald Kane. I have recently started up a new company with the aim of providing hand crafted, authentic items for the Re-enactment and Living History market. I have over 16 years experience as a re-enactor and living historian. All of our items are made in Ireland and the UK and can be made to your specific requirements.

I have just uploaded the first sections of the catalogue to our website. Any items on the site can be purchased directly from the website.

http://www.thelivinghistorycompany.co.uk/

Have a look tell me what you think and let me know if there is anything you would like to see there. I’ll be uploading new sections and items on a regular basis so don’t be a stranger. If you have a special item that you’ve been looking for drop me a line through the query section on the website or PM me here on livinghistory.ie

If your running an event this year that would be open to traders let me know, I would be very keen to attend.

Wishing you all well for the upcoming season I look forward to seeing you, renewing old friendships and forging new ones.

Many Thanks
scribe
Full Name: Ronald Kane

Return to Buy and Sell