Kudos!

Moderator: the_power

Kudos!

Postby bannerman on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Ive been working on a website lately (Ill keep ye posted of its progress!) and its only just occured to me how much work and time it takes. So I just thought Id put up a post here saying thanks to John Looney, Dave, Brendan and all the other moderators. The site is great, well maintained and I think a great benefit to the hobby of Re-enactment in Ireland. The good work is appreciated even if we dont say it enough! Keep it up in 2010. So thanks to the sites moderators and to all those who contribute pieces and reply to queries.

Well done!
Pat on the back!
Mo ceol thu!!!
Kudos!

Padraig
Last edited by bannerman on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.warofindependence.net/

"Is doigh linn gur mor iad na daoine mora mar atamuid fein ar ar nglunaibh. - Eirimis!!!"
Jim Larkin 1913
bannerman
Active Newbie
Full Name: Padraig O Ruairc

Re: Kudos!

Postby tommyargue on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:03 pm

I concur, well done lads and a happy new year to all. Thank you for all your hardwork.
I want my scalps
tommyargue
Active Newbie
Full Name: jude stynes

Postby knightofredemption on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Thank you gentlemen, I'll even forgive you for leaving me off the list :D Here is to 2010 and all it may bring. May I add my thanks to all the folk on this forum, for giving me almost nothing to do :lol:
Everything in moderation, including Moderation.
knightofredemption
Site Admin
Full Name: Paul Wickham

Postby bannerman on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

and all the other moderators

I couldent remember the name - but I was thinking of you Paul, were there any other moderators I left out? The problem is I couldent remember your first name off the top of my head I knew you were a Wickham. But since Im a big trad fan when ever I hear the surname I immediately think of Steve Wickham the fiddle player from the Waterboys. Plus theres the fact that Ive met the others in person but dont know that Ive met you for definate!

Anyway its the thought that counts, the work is appreciated well done to ALL those involved in running the site!!!
http://www.warofindependence.net/

"Is doigh linn gur mor iad na daoine mora mar atamuid fein ar ar nglunaibh. - Eirimis!!!"
Jim Larkin 1913
bannerman
Active Newbie
Full Name: Padraig O Ruairc

Postby tommyargue on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:25 pm

knightofredemption wrote:Thank you gentlemen, I'll even forgive you for leaving me off the list :D Here is to 2010 and all it may bring. May I add my thanks to all the folk on this forum, for giving me almost nothing to do :lol:

Well heres something to think about, what is this year being called anyway??? two thousand and ten or twenty ten? Now if this was all I had to worry about I'd be truly a happy man
I want my scalps
tommyargue
Active Newbie
Full Name: jude stynes

Postby knightofredemption on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:38 pm

I suspect Twenny Ten, as T's in the middle of words seem to be fairly consistently replaced by N's these days.
Everything in moderation, including Moderation.
knightofredemption
Site Admin
Full Name: Paul Wickham

Return to General Chat