group of Middle Age 15. Jh.

Introduce yourself here; who you are, where you are based, and any groups you are in.

Moderator: the_power

group of Middle Age 15. Jh.

Postby Finley on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:13 am

Hello, I come from Germany and would like to create a group of Middle Ages gladly. Naturally an Irish group because I Ireland so much loves. We would like to represent that to 15 Jh., but there is not so much information. I hope I am here correct and look for the contact to an Irish group. The clothes and also weapons and equipment would be for me see interesting. Over an answer I would be pleased much.

Many greetings Peter

There are left or books straight over this time. The gälische language would like I also gladly to learn us look for there still information!
Finley
Full Name: Peter Klebeck

Re: group of Middle Age 15. Jh.

Postby brendan on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 am

Finley,
it is not clear from your post whether you are based in Ireland or not?
Your post indicates that you are interested in a Military representation - is this the case or are you interested in the civilian/crafts end of things as well?

There are a number of groups/individuals who do 15th Century - you are in the right place. Costuming as a whole other discussion - I suggest create a thread on the topic.

In terms of Irish language some of the people here should be able to point you in the right direction (though I am not sure whether it is old Irish or the modern spoken version that you want to learn :) ) try here http://www.gael-linn.ie/glinn/learnirish.aspx for some info.

Brendan
brendan
Active Newbie
Full Name: Brendan Griffin

Re: group of Middle Age 15. Jh.

Postby Iver on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:36 am

hey Peter,

Fáilte!
I send u a PM!
Iver
Full Name: Niko

Return to Introductions