A hoy hoy

Introduce yourself here; who you are, where you are based, and any groups you are in.

Moderator: the_power

A hoy hoy

Postby DMZ on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:01 am

Chaps and chapesses
The names Paul and I'm due to move to Belfast in May/June of this year. I'm a Vietnam re-enactor with 5 years of Nam and 8 years before that of WW2 German. (Some of you may know me....bad luck!)
So will be in attendance hopefully at shows this year, I think I'll miss Duncannon 2014 (which I attended about 7 years ago and really enjoyed) but am looking forward to getting into a new "scene" and am happy to travel.
So with this all in mind I would welcome any other Vietnam re-enactors comments or a club to join! If there are no clubs do we need to start one? :idea:
Let me know...
All the best,
Paul :D
Toodle pip!
PaulO'
"From the Delta to the DMZ"
DMZ
Full Name: Paul O'Rourke

Re: A hoy hoy

Postby Na Fianna Éireann on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:45 pm

best to contact mike buchannon on here I think he doies viet cong maybe air soft but he may be able to help you his name is screamingeagle on here, however if you go unto www.panzergrenadier.net you can contact him through there as he is / was connected to the heaven and hell fjr6 irish group and many trainor or even jock will sort you out with a contact for this guy .
Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe Neart inár Láimhe Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga.
Na Fianna Éireann
Active Newbie
Full Name: i never forget

Return to Introductions