Helping us to help you.

Moderator: the_power

Helping us to help you.

Postby knightofredemption on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 am

One of the jobs we mods need to do, is tidy up the forum. You can help.

1, Could you flag up any of your old threads that you feel have served their purpose? General Chat is full of old threads but we don't wish to erase anything that may contain info you all need or want. (when you report a thread for this reason please when asked the reason for the report just type housework)

2, Some of the threads containing good solid reference work and information are polluted with one liners and quips. now rather than get all officious about this, I think if you just flag these up when they have served their purpose we can go in and clean out the clutter. (when you report a thread for this reason please when asked the reason for the report just type housework)

3, Flag posts that are in the wrong topic or threads that have gone so far off topic they should be moved.

Well thats it if you have any other ideas on how to keep things running smoothly please let us know.
Everything in moderation, including Moderation.
knightofredemption
Site Admin
Full Name: Paul Wickham

Re: Helping us to help you.

Postby Irish immigrant on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Howdy the camp ,
I got load's of idea's ...that could help the forum ...As I run a forum here in the Uk ...for quite a few year's now ..and all is fairly good ..not to advertise ..
as i dont agree ...with free adverting ...but anyway ..If any of the mod's on this forum need any help ...and or advise ...please ..ask or shout ...this way ..
I'll supply what I know for free .. help each other out when and where we can ...not many of us left as they say ..

Anyway .....here's wishing all my friend's and family ..a happy and properous new year 2012 ..

Have a pint of stout on me ...

Irish ...
Irish Immigrant
Irish immigrant
Full Name: Mr.Micheal McCarthaigh

Return to General Chat