www.thehobbyden.com

Merchants can advertise here, private individuals are welcome to hawk their wares. Seek advice on new investments!

Moderator: the_power

www.thehobbyden.com

Postby thehobbyden on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 am

Hi everyone we are an online store based in Co. Kildare. We have recently started started carrying the Denix range of historical replica weapons. We have a some of the range in stock but we have access to their entire range of poducts. So if there is something you need let us know and we can order it in for you. We can be found at http://www.thehobbyden.com
thehobbyden
Full Name: Brian Walsh

Re: www.thehobbyden.com

Postby enfield on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 am

Do you stock, or can you source denix, or any other.455 Webley copies?
Cheers.
Tom.
enfield
Full Name: Tom Burnell

Postby thehobbyden on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 am

enfield wrote:Do you stock, or can you source denix, or any other.455 Webley copies?
Cheers.
Tom.

Hi Tom,
I have the Webley MK IV in stock you can see it here http://www.thehobbyden.com/product_info ... cts_id=579 . It is the only Webley I can source at the moment. If you know of another manufacturer that does them let me know and I will see if I can get them in.
thehobbyden

Postby enfield on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 pm

No problem, the lads in the re-enactment game would purchase the .455's. All have 38's in one form or another but the .455 is the baby. Relics make wooden copies, and are ok for holster fillers but a metal version is more desirable.
enfield
Full Name: Tom Burnell

Postby thehobbyden on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 pm

enfield wrote:No problem, the lads in the re-enactment game would purchase the .455's. All have 38's in one form or another but the .455 is the baby. Relics make wooden copies, and are ok for holster fillers but a metal version is more desirable.

Leave it with me I will do some research to see if it is possible to get the .455
thehobbyden

Postby Na Fianna Éireann on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:21 pm

just found this thread really impressed with the denix when down that way a webley is amust i have one already from gary which is a fab replica got a few years ago
Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe Neart inár Láimhe Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga.
Na Fianna Éireann
Active Newbie
Full Name: i never forget

Return to Buy and Sell