England from the Tudors to the Stewarts, Flight of the Irish Earls, the Discovery of the Americas and Global Trade

Moderator: the_power


Postby finnobreanan on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Is anyone familiar with a "Lamhog", which is a turned wooden cup with a handle? Does anyone know if they were in use during the Tudor period? The only references I could find on the internet states they were used in the 1700s and 1800s, which is too late for my time period.
Finn O'Breanan
Wood Kerne

"...The O'Brennans, a sept of thieves without any right or title, ... were a perpetual disturbance to the peace of the county,"
User avatar
Active Newbie
Full Name: Scott Cross
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Karma: 14

Return to Early Modern

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests